Minutes [Was: [Agenda] Tokenization task force call on 9 January]

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2018/01/09-wpwg-minutes.html

Next meeting: 16 January

This upcoming week, we invite all task force participants to review:

  Tokenized Card Payment Method
  https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-methods-tokenization/wiki/Tokenized-Card

AdamS and Peter have agreed to do so and bring their comments to next week’s meeting.
The expectation is:

 * To see whether there is support for moving the tokenization spec to the next level
 * To incorporate feedback and move the wiki content to the more formal payment method
   spec format [1].
 * To then seek support from browser implementers for PMI support to enable experimentation.
 * Presumably to move the draft to FPWD within the WG.

Ian

[1] https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-methods-tokenization/index.html