RE: [Minutes] 3 April Tokenization Task Force call

All

Apologies I have not been able to make the calls recently and I won’t be able to be in Singapore as I am at the EMVCo meeting in Bangkok which are at the same time I believe.

From an EMVCo rather than any brand specific information I can point you to:

MIT and other Payment Tokenisation transaction processing Recommendations: https://www.emvco.com/terms-of-use/?u=wp-content/uploads/documents/Recommendations-for-EMV-Processing-for-Industry-Specific-Transaction-Type.pdf

Section 6 specifically

PAR: https://www.emvco.com/emv-technologies/payment-tokenisation/

In the education materials section, at the bottom of the page, you’ll find a white paper and webinar on PAR. The PAR White Paper will be refreshed in the next couple of weeks. There are some updates to align with version 2 of the EMV payment Tokenisation Specification – Technical Framework version 2.0 but essentially no major changes so the current version will still be of use.

Hope this is perhaps helpful.

Simon Dix
Vice President
Industry Standards

Mastercard
2200 Mastercard Blvd | O Fallon MO 63368-7263 USA
tel +1-636-722-2391