Re: Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 19 September Payment Apps Task Force teleconference]

On September 20, 2017 at 1:20:51 AM, Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org) wrote:
> > As we discussed at the WPWG call in August [1], the Task Force
> participants plan to move payment apps issues to the main
> Working Group agenda. The Payment Handler API
> editors are likely to continue to meet as needed to address issues.

I'd like to start joining the calls if we can shift it to a more
Marcos-friendly timezone (can do until 11pm, Melbourne time if need
be). Alternatively, we can have an Editors' call instead, as we were
doing with Payment Request. That way, I can participate in the sync
discussions.

I'd also like to request to join the Payment Handler editorial team in
October (once I finish Basic Card tests, which should happen hopefully
by end of next week).

Kind regards,
Marcos