Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 28 March Payment Apps Task Force teleconference]

Hi all,

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/03/28-apps-minutes.html

Next call: 4 April. Please let me know before the call if there are any issues
you want to discuss by phone before we attempt to “freeze the issues list” prior to FPWD.

Ian