Re: Reading materials for next week's Web Payments WG FTF meeting

Hi all -

I could sense that everyone was eager for more to read, so I worked with
Max on a new proposal for the Payment Method Manifest:
https://github.com/zkoch/zkoch.github.io/blob/master/pmi-v2.md

This is what Max and I will be talking about on Friday. Early comments
welcome of course.

Thanks,

Zach