RE: Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 21 Feb 2017 Payment Apps task force call]

Hi Ian,

I reviewed the status of Key Issues, https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/wiki/Proposal-20170130

Not much to say, a few remarks and some questions, but please read the following with a lenient attitude, I may missed that some of those points have already been raised and closed.

-          Permission

o   The user must grant permission to an origin. Should we explain that the permission is possibly bound to a limited payment-app scope.

-          Registration/Capabilities

o   Is the reference to the Payment Method Manifest Specification<https://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/Payment-Manifest-Proposal> still relevant ?
and what about the use cases described there (payment app authorized origins, digital signature,…) ?

-          Invocation

o   A payment handler having zero payment methods is not very useful !

-          Selection of Options

o   Am I right to think that whatever the app option selected, it refers to the same and only one registered app-related payment handler ?

-          Implementation questions

o   Could start with a list of possibly not-supported features.

III Pascal BAZIN<http://gsearch.gemalto.com/search/people/detailspeople.jsp?q=gin:10021956>