From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: jeudi 12 janvier 2017 18:24
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Sharing information about experimentation and implementation to foster collaboration

Dear Web Payments WG participants,

We have heard recently about implementation activities from Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Opera, Worldpay, Samsung, Alipay and others. This news covers both payment request API and payment apps (native and Web-based).

Today it was suggested that we help each other remain aware of our efforts by tracking them in a shared space.
I propose that we use the WG’s wiki. There is a section of our wiki home page that we can use to start:

 Experimentation and Implementation
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki#experimentation-and-implementation

I have started off with an incomplete list of links to announcements. I encourage implementers to update the wiki with links to your announcements or code bases or demos, or any other resources you think would help raise awareness about your work, and foster collaboration.

Thank you!

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447