Re: [Agenda] Tokenization task force call on 12 December

I don't recommend supporting multiple approaches this simply serves to
increase the attack surface.

As Anders points out this is a contentious area or discussion even among
the "experts". My suggestion would be to follow the standards that are
gaining the most traction and adopt a profile of one of these (likely JWS)
that limits the options available and places some specific restrictions on
implementors and users to avoid known weaknesses.

For example, I would recommend we don't allow clear JSON at all but only
the base64 encoded data that has been signed.