Minutes [Was: [Agenda] Payment Apps Task Force teleconference]

Minutes from today:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/08/22-apps-minutes.html

Next call: 29 August.

The task force expressed support for moving payment apps topics to the main
Thursday agenda once PR API and PMI hit Candidate Rec.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/