Re: Preparing CFC for Payments Overview document

On 09/29/2016 10:44 AM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> I see this draft spec: https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-overview/
>
> Are you ready for us to start the CFC to go to FPWD?

I still need to update the main diagram per AdrianHB's request and
create a date-stamped version. I just got back into the office two days
ago and am currently embroiled in getting the Verifiable Claims docs
prepped for W3M next week.

I hope to have a date-stamped CfC-ready Web Payments Overview document
by CoB tomorrow ET. I'll send an announcement out to the mailing list
when that's ready.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built