Re: Payment Method Spec for Card Issuer Tokens

On 15 September 2016 at 02:31, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 09/14/2016 06:22 PM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> > Basic card will be fulfilled by browsers
>
> Can you elaborate on this point, Adrian?
>
> Are you saying that /only browsers/ will be able to offer basic card
> details? Or are you saying that most people may choose to store this
> information w/ the browser.
>
> I hope it's not the former.

This was a point made by the company I was speaking to. Their hypothesis is
that its unlikely that the majority of users will use third party apps for
basic card.

This is not a statement of intent to prevent anything but a hypothesis on
how this will play out.