Re: Facebook Payment App

Thanks Roy, that's excellent news!

It would be great if some of the browsers could seize this opportunity to
work collaboratively with Facebook (and anyone else building payment apps)
to iron out any kinks in our specs.

Is there a need to do some formal co-ordination of this by the chairs or
would everyone prefer to work with each other ad-hoc and as required?

Irrespective, the chairs and staff would like to be informed of any of this
kind of testing and collaboration going on just for the sake of tracking
our progress towards CR on the specs.

Adrian