Re: Comments on HTTP API before publishing FPWD

Great thanks!

I'll review again and have my comments in by Tuesday too.

If there's a general feeling that we have the scope well covered (i.e.
addressed in the spec or called out via an issue marker) then I think we
should issue a CfC.

If there are significant concerns we can address them on Thursday's call.