Re: Web Payments Architecture Summary?

On 07/04/2016 11:32 PM, Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
> There are lots of other ways to publicize a document like this
> without needing to initiate the (relatively heavyweight) WD
> publication process just to make it widely available for readers.

Let me rephrase, then:

I'd like us to publish this document as soon as possible at a long-lived
URL in W3C space and make it an entry point into our other specs. I was
guessing that the vehicle would be an FPWD for a NOTE (I thought FPWD
wasn't specific to REC-track stuff).

For example, if the WG decides to publish it as a NOTE that we will
update from time to time, without a great deal of process involved to
update the document, that would meet all of the requirements AFAICT.

+1 for doing this in the most lightweight (but meaningful) way possible.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
JSON-LD Best Practice: Context Caching
https://manu.sporny.org/2016/json-ld-context-caching/