Re: New payment method draft

Hi.

I have reviewed the spec draftly.

as I know, alipay has different currency policy at china mainland and other.
the request parameter has no currency related parameter.

also to give more general understandings of alipay payment process to
non-experienced member
sequence diagram will be very helpful. (I remember we already draw it)

best regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net