Re: Polyfills/Wireframes for the browser API proposals

On 01/14/2016 12:33 PM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> I am aware of at least one polyfill in development for the
> paymentRequest proposal, is there one available for the Web Payments
> CG proposal?

Yes, but the flows are from the Identity Credentials work that /very
closely/ resemble the flows for the Web Payments browser API. At least,
the payment app registration flow and the payment
request/acknowledgement flow.

In any case we should demo the flow at the face-to-face.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/