Re: Sanity check on API using flows from Flows Task Force

Hey Matt,

I think all of these are good discussion points for the WG:

   - Finding the relevant payment application
   - If merchant can prefer one payment app over another if there are
   multiple apps that can perform the same method
   - Fall-back methods when no such app exists (or the shopper doesn't want
   to sign-up to the terms & conditions)
   - What our expectation is for situations where the merchant wants to
   override the 1.0 implementations to better control the flow

Can you add them to the thread Manu started:
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/issues/89 ?

Thanks,
Adrian