Re: ACTION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Flows ready for wider review

Manu,

No problem, I'll add it back to the list. This has been my misunderstanding, not an attempt to descope.

Adrian, will you be able to refactor to align as far as possible with the rest of the flows, in particular adding a payee site?

Regards,
Matt

Sent from my iPhone