Registration open [Was: Make travel plans now: WPWG face-to-face meeting 23-24 March in Chicago]

Hi all,

I’ve created a registration form for the meeting:
 https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/83744/wpwg-201703/

The form is available for Working Group participants. (I manage invitations
to non-participant guests separately.)

Thank you,

Ian

> On Dec 15, 2016, at 10:08 AM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Web Payments WG,
>
> On today’s call [1] we resolved that the next WPWG face-to-face meeting
> will take place 23-24 March 2017 in Chicago. One reason for selecting
> these dates and venue is that we will meet just before the IETF meeting
> in Chicago [2].
>
> Note that the Web Payments IG has not yet discussed whether to hold
> a meeting alongside the WPWG meeting. I assume we will take up
> that conversation in the IG in January.
>
> I am still working to finalize the venue, but I expect it will be in downtown
> Chicago. I don’t yet have a list of nearby hotels, but you may find the IETF’s
> list of hotels useful:
> https://www.ietf.org/meeting/98/hotel.html
>
> More details will follow soon,
>
> Ian
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/2016/12/15-wpwg-minutes.html#item07
> [2] https://www.ietf.org/meeting/98/
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447