Re: Payment Apps Javascript Proposal

On 08/15/2016 03:55 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> Adam has posted up a proposal for the PaymentApps javascript API[1],
> please have a look and provide feedback on the payment apps issue
> list[2].

I like the proposal. I don't have any specific or glaring criticisms at
this time so nothing to put on the issue list; I just wanted to voice
support for its general direction and simplicity. It is very similar to
what underlies the polyfill in the demo we put together a while back:

https://web-payments.io/
https://github.com/Spec-Ops/payment-polyfill

--
Dave Longley