Re: POLL - Preferred time for WG calls going forward

I'm fine with anything starting between 2 and  4 utc, with a preference for 3UTC
Have a good day

--
Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com <mailto:mp@blockstream.com>

+491703311307 (Germany)
+14159608938 (U.S)
Signal, Wickr (martap).

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.