Re: WPWG Priorities

It would also be nice to come to a conclusion on shipping/billing address
field names.

https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api/issues/6

We have two proposals at the moment:

   1. OASIS xAL based names: regionCode, administrativeArea, locality, etc.
   2. IETF ECML based names: countryCode, stateProvince, city, etc.

I've been working with OASIS names in Chrome, but changing to IETF would
not be a big deal for Chrome.