Re: WPWG Priorities

Thanks Zach!

I have been doing triage on the issues as an ongoing effort at the same
time as putting on my "participant" hat occasionally to weigh in.

So far I think I have managed to isolate what I believe are the high
priority issues and have set their milestones accordingly. I'll need to
have a fresh look with your list in hand.

We have a pretty full agenda for tomorrow already but let's see how we go
in trying to get to these.