Re: CfC to publish documents as FPWD of the Web Payments WG

My proposal is that we setup auto-publishing using the appropriate tooling
but do this off a new branch called "working-draft" or similar.

The editor's drafts will continue to be maintained on the "gh-pages" branch
so they can be easily viewed at w3c.github.io and the chair/editors will
recommend merging "gh-pages" into "working-draft" whenever a significant
change has been made.

We'll notify the group via the list whenever a new WD is published.