Re: CfC to publish documents as FPWD of the Web Payments WG

On 04/12/2016 06:59 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> I am super open to adopting a working model like the following:
>
>   * Propose changes via PR
>   * Debate PRs until agreed or rejected
>   * Merge PRs that are agreed
>   * Automatically rev the WD via Echidna (W3C publication tool that just
>     works) daily if there are merges.

+1 to this working model with an emphasis on using Echidna to do
auto-publication of EDs/WDs.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/