Re: [webpayments] Payment Method Identifier Registry should have oversight / formal structure (#25)

Why would you not want a registry of URIs?  Discovery is an important part
of the way the internet works.  Having a well-defined way for applications
to learn is critical to developer's ability to dynamically extend their
applications.  Otherwise you are doomed to hard-code, and you end up only
using the things that everyone knows about.  That sort of thinking
discourages growth.

--
Shane McCarron
halindrome@gmail.com