Re: [webpayments] Should Payment Method Identifiers be a Linked Data Vocabulary? (#29)

Is there some clever way we can leverage the Schema.org work here too?
Create community-defined vocabularies for the various common terms that we
are using all over the place so they have semantic meaning everywhere
instead of just within our own protocols and messaging?

--
Shane McCarron
halindrome@gmail.com

---