Re: Linking the Wiki to the example Flows

I think for static publication (gh-pages, TR space) we would want static
SVG files just like we don't want ReSpec processing to occur.  I also think
it is something we can put into a toolchain later. If you have a critical
need right now I will spend a little time and create something we can hook
into github post-processing that will automatically generate the SVG
version whenever a pml is pushed or something.  Would that help?

--
-Shane