Re: [webpayments] Should we be concerned about the use of the Browser API in a non-HTTPS environment? (#20)

I think consumers are becoming more aware of the little lock icon in the
location bar.  They WANT things to be "secure", even as they don't really
know what that means.  So yes, require HTTPS.  Why not?

--
Shane McCarron
halindrome@gmail.com

---