Re: Testability of spec

Mike Smith has already done a bunch of work on API tests.  We have the
infrastructure for doing the JSON Message shape / content testing and a
bunch of code for doing web app message testing (or providing a skeletal
web app against which to test) when that is ready.  We should probably sych
up on what has been done to date so we aren't duplicating effort!

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops