Minutes [Was: [Agenda] Merchant adoption strategy meeting (3 February)]

Hi all,

Only a few people (all from Google + me) came to the meeting today. For future planning, it will help me to hear
from you whether a meeting time on Fridays at noon ET is convenient for you. Also, it helps to know if you cannot
attend a particular meeting.

Today we created a W3C repo as the basis for a developer site:
  https://github.com/w3c/payment-request-info

The top priority is to identify the content we want there and start to create it. If you would like write access
to the repo, please send me your GitHub id.

Once we have some content and want to circulate it more broadly, we can discuss style and a dedicated domain name.

NEXT MEETING: 10 February from noon-1pm ET. WebEx for the recurring meeting:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/02/03-merchant.ics

Ian