P3P elements in plain language

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:47:03 -0400
To: public-p3p@w3.org

The user agent task force of the P3P specification working group has a
draft plain language translation of the P3P elements now available at
http://www.w3.org/P3P/2003/p3p-translation.htm  A version of this is
likely to get incorporated into the P3P 1.1 Specification.  This is the
language we will be recommending that future P3P user agents use to
present P3P policy information to end users.  We would appreciate any
feedback anyone might have on this translation.