Draft P3P 1.1 spec group charter

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:04:21 -0500
To: <public-p3p-ws@w3.org>
Attached is a draft charter for the p3p spec group. The IPR section still
needs to be revised to reflect current W3C policy and the links need to be
updated. We hope to send this out to the W3C membership for review on Friday
along with a new activity statement, etc. We would like to incorporate
feedback we receive before then, so please review and send your feedback
ASAP.

Lorrie