p3p conference call/meeting March 7

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:14:17 -0500
To: <w3c-p3p-ig@w3.org>, <public-p3p-ws@w3.org>

In conjunction with our face-to-face meeting in Boston, we are planning to
have a conference call from 9 to 11 am US Eastern on Friday March 7 to allow
those who are unable to attend in person to participate. We expect to
briefly go over the charter and structure of the working group, then spend
the first half of the call discussing the Article 10 vocabulary concerns and
the second half discussing how we might develop guidelines for user agent
behavior (standard human-readable wording, etc.).

If you are interested in participating in this call, please email me. Also,
please let me know the type of participation you would like to have in the
working group going forward (regular member, invited expert, participant in
a specific taskforce, etc.).

Lorrie