P3P workshop report progress

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:42:33 -0500
To: <public-p3p-ws@w3.org>

Thanks to those of you who have submitted your future
work proposals. Danny and I are finishing up the draft workshop
report and adding links to the future work proposals.
Since most of you are on vacation or will be shortly, our plan
is to post the draft workshop report on January 6 for your
feedback. We will also be drafting a proposed charter
for a P3P1.1 working group based on the future work
proposals.

Happy holidays and happy new year!

Lorrie