Re: RESPONSE NEEDED: P3P 1.1 note publication and working group close

The final vote was 9 "yes" and 0 "no" votes. Votes were received from:

Lorrie Cranor
Matthias Schunter
Giles Hogben
Ari Schwartz
Serge Egelman
Marc Langheinrich
Rigo Wenning
Joseph Reagle
Jeremy Epling

Rigo will proceed with publishing the note.