Re: RESPONSE NEEDED: P3P 1.1 note publication and working group close

i have to confess that i haven't followed the p3p1.1 spec closely for quite
a while now, but glancing over the document and the well described change
list, it does look very acceptable (and endorse-able) to me. :-) you have my
vote! (whatever it's worth)

  "i vote 'yes' for proceeding with a W3C Note publication."

On 10/27/2006 01:07 PM, Lorrie Cranor wrote:
> RESPONSE NEEDED:
> Please review the draft at
> http://www.w3.org/P3P/2006/WD-P3P11-20061006.html (or just the changes
> if you reviewed the Last Call) and send an email to this mailing list
> indicating a yes or no vote for proceeding with a W3C Note publication.
> I would like to receive all votes by November 10 at 10 am US Eastern
> time. Even if you haven't been paying attention for a while, I encourage
> you to vote so that we have a critical mass of people voting.

cheers,

-m
--
marc langheinrich, inst. for pervasive computing, eth zurich, switzerland
fon: +41-44-632-0688 (fax: -1659) web: http://people.inf.ethz.ch/langhein