P3P 1.1 is ready to go to Last Call!

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:43:18 -0500
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

I am pleased to announce that the P3P 1.1 spec is finally ready to go
to last call. Rigo and Giles have sorted out the remaining details of
the schema and xmlns and believe everything is in order. Please take
a last look through it at http://www.w3.org/P3P/2006/WD-
P3P11-20060210/Overview.html and let us know ASAP if you see any
typos or show stopping issues. Our plan is to issue the last call
draft on Friday, February 10 unless we hear objections before then.
The last call period will run until the end of March.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor, Associate Research Professor
Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy