no call today

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:02:36 -0400
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

We were supposed to have a p3p spec call today. However, mailing list
discussion has been minimal so there is not much to talk about, so I am
going to cancel the call. Basically we need some progress on:

- P3P Generic Attribute (Rigo is consulting with Fabian on RDF aspect)
- XML schema (Giles is working on it)
- Primary purpose (Lorrie sent a draft to the mailing list and is
looking for feedback)
- Rigo's latest working draft (everyone should review and comment)

Lorrie