Re: Primary Purpose rev 3-24-04

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:22:48 +0200
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org
Am Tuesday 30 March 2004 04:47 verlautbarte Lorrie Cranor :

> I don't fully understand why we need a separate action and result
> section. Could these be folded together?

I don't understand that either. I additionally don't understand the
content class. Is this content received or content sent? If it is content
received, this is out of scope of P3P. If it is content sent, it duplicates
the base dataschema.

Can somebody help?

Rigo