AGENDA: 31 March P3P Spec call

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:35:36 -0500
To: 'public-p3p-spec' <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

The next P3P specification group conference call will be on
Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 11 am - 12 pm US Eastern. Dial-in
information is available at

1. Agent and domain relationships

2. Primary purpose specification
[please send comments BEFORE the call]

3. Grouping mechanism proposal
[If you have comments, please send them BEFORE the call. Unless there
are objections raised prior to the call we will plan to approve this
proposal on the call.]

4. P3P Generic attribute for XML applications

5. Discuss publication of next public working draft (by April 9?) and
last call
  - what is left to do?
    - need to resolve above items
    - need to determine who to list as authors
    - have art 10 stuff been added to working draft or is there more to
    - Giles, what about the schema stuff?
    - is there anything else from P3P beyond HTTP that we need to

6. Set date/time for next call (April 7?)