alternate domain relationships proposal

From: Humphrey, Jack <JHumphrey@coremetrics.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:47:54 -0600
To: 'public-p3p-spec' <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>
Based on our discussion last week, here is a draft of an alternate proposal
for a new "our-host" extension element (renamed to distinguish from the
previous proposal's "known-host") with a different semantic meaning. Also
included is an extension to the compact policy P3P header to support the
same mechanism for compact policies.

Please review this new proposal and compare to the previous proposal. Is it
more straightforward? Might it be less confusing for implementers and user
agent developers?

Thanks. I will probably be late to the call and may have some trouble
participating verbally, as I will be coming from a dental appointment.

++Jack++