Re: Call For Participation: 2004 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2004)

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:13:18 +0200
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org
Patrick,

please!

public-p3p-spec is not a Web Services announce list.
There is no mention on privacy or P3P whatsoever in your posting.

Could you please erase public-p3p-spec from your conference announcement
mailing-list?

Thanks!

Rigo
P.S. For Web Services contact Hugo Haas (hugo@w3.org)

Am Monday 14 June 2004 05:35 verlautbarte Patrick C. K. Hung :