Re: New Working Draft

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie+@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:52:00 -0400
Cc: 'public-p3p-spec' <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>

I was surprised to see the subhead change in Appendix 7 from "Notice
and Communication" to "Timing of Policy Evaluation and Notices to
Users." I suspect that must have been approved as part of Giles'
proposals, but I don't remember it. It seems kind of strange and not
consistent with the other headings in that section. We should find the
discussion where we approved this and if need be revisit it...

Lorrie