[Minutes]: MONDAY 26 April P3P Spec call

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:44:58 +0200
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org
Summary of the Actions:
1/ Dave send list of primary purposes to mailing-list
2/ Rigo: adjust ABNF of the jurisdiction element

Lorrie Cranor
Rigo Wenning
Jack Humphrey
Dave Stampley

1. P3P Generic attribute for XML applications - discuss draft and what
to do about RDF binding.

Rigo reported from Exchanges with Fabien Gandon and that we might
want to renew the P3P Note. In fact, Fabien suggests that
application outside of P3P might want to use the P3P classes.
Those classes would have to be defined using RDFS to define P3P.

2. primary purpose specification
[Dave please send revised draft]

Recent contacts with Dave, he will send something by Tuesday

3. XML schema stuff
[Giles to send draft and any questions group needs to consider)

Giles not being on the call.

4. Publication of next working draft

The Draft is nearly ready, I have some remaining

BUG 653:

Rigo: Action: Adjust ABNF and do jurisdiction element as
extension element with separate ABNF and adjust the XML Schema

BUG 654:
Agreement to change

BUG 685:
Adjust the XML Schema for the new elements

5. Schedule next call (May 5?)

Next call May 3rd