AGENDA: 7 April P3P spec call

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:42:56 -0400
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

1. Finish Article 10 issues -- this seems to have slipped through the
cracks... I think we more or less resolved these issues on the mailing
list, but I don't think we ever officially agreed... so one (hopefully)
last time.

a. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-p3p-spec/2004Apr/0001.html

b. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-p3p-spec/2004Apr/0002.html

c. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-p3p-spec/2004Apr/0003.html

d. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-p3p-spec/2004Apr/0004.html

2. primary purpose specification
[Dave please send revised draft]

3. P3P Generic attribute for XML applications

4. Who should be listed as authors of p3p 1.1?

5. Publication of next working draft
Besides from the above, the only other open item I see is the schema
stuff that Giles is working on. Am I missing anything else?

6. Schedule next call (April 14?)