Courts & Law subelements

From: Stampley, David A <David_Stampley@reyrey.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:30:22 -0400
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

I propose the following spec changes to deal with the COURTS and LAW
subelements of DISPUTES:

COURTS, CURRENT:  Individual may file a legal complaint against the Web

COURTS, PROPOSED:  The authority referenced in the description may offer
recourse for disputes arising in connection with the privacy statement.

LAW, CURRENT:  Disputes arising in connection with the privacy statement
will be resolved in accordance with the law referenced in the description.

LAW, PROPOSED:  The laws or regulations referenced in the description may
provide recourse procedures and remedies for disputes arising in connection
with the privacy statement.

(I used the term "Web site," but I think we discussed standardizing
references to the entity posting the statement.)

Dave Stampley
v.  937-485-0424
f.  937-485-0973