NO call on November 19

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:52:17 +0900
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

Dear all,

while on the AC-Meeting in Japan, I have trouble to make a call at 3am
because my mobile doesn't work here. As we have no urgent need to talk,
I would prefer to have the next phone call on 26 November that will
treat domain relationsships and the Art. 10 stuff.

I'm doing edits at the moment. I would like to get some more discussion
around the agent/domain relationsships. Jack has written his proposal
and responded to Brooks. So if there are persisting concerns, they
should be expressed on the mailing-list. Brooks are the responses from
Jack sufficient?

Best,

Rigo