in order to get the discussion focused, I'd like to discuss the following issues in tommorrow's telco:
1. Goals/use cases
2. Initial ideas
- bundle multiple opt-in/out choices such that either all or none can be selected
- this is useful if enterprises offer a choice whether participate in a sub-process, e.g.,
agreeing to 'extended marketing' may opt-in to multiple recipient for the purpose 'contact'.
- naming/describing choices (e.g., describing consequences of an opt-out and the scope of a switch)
- the opt-in and opt-out elements can be labeled with an ID. Elements with the same ID
are coupled, i.e., are either all opted in or out at the same time
- a descriptor element can then describe concequences for each ID.
[maybe this is too much change for P3P1.1; i have to check with the backward compatibility guide]
- <PURPOSE> <admin /> <contact required="opt-out" consent=group="choice1"/>
- <RECIPIENT> <ours /> <same required="opt-out" consent-group="choice1"/> ...</RECIPIENT>
At 07:13 PM 5/7/2003 +0200, Matthias Schunter wrote:
I just discovered (http://www.w3.org/P3P/2003/03-tf.html) that we are the only two members of this group.
I propose to get started by scheduling a phone conference next week.
This enables anybody else who'd be interested to join.
How about next monday (05/12/03) from 11AM-11.45AM EST?
Participant Passcode: 555588
Toll Phone Number: 1-719-955-1383
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-800-653-1360
The goals are to
- agree on the goals
- agree on an initial workplan
- brainstorm on solutions