Re: A little survey about Privacy Policies in Web Services

Patrick,

I'm not sure what you will learn from a survey like this. From my
experience talking to web services folks in the past, most of them
don't know much about privacy policies and so their opinions are not
going to be all that enlightening. If there is a session where they
would first be informed about these issues and then surveyed, perhaps a
BOF or something, then a survey like this would be more useful I think.

Lorrie